Whites Bridge (alternatively White's Bridge) is a 120-foot (37 m) span Brown truss covered bridge, erected in 1869 in Keene Township, Michigan, near Smyrna on the Flat River. Carrying Whites Bridge Road across the Flat, it is located north of the Fallasburg Bridge and south of Smyrna. It is among the area's best-known 19th century structures.
View in Google Earth Categories: Bridges - Covered Bridges
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: neotrix
Advertisement

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload
Advertisement