By alfjon @ 2006-12-25 11:10:12
Witley Court in Worcestershire, England was once one of the great houses of the Midlands, but today it is a spectacular ruin. It was built by Thomas Foley in 1655 on the site of a former manor house near Great Witley. Subsequent additions were designed by John Nash in the early 1800s and the Court was subsequently bought by the Dudley family in 1837.
0.0 (1 votes)