This ship was originally French combi-liner "Djebel Dira" of 1948. She was sold and renamed "Phoenix" in 1970 and again sold1979 to Athens Marine Cruises, and renamed "Melody". She caught fire during repairs in 1990 and was towed out of harbour and was grounded near the island of Salamina.
View in Google Earth Categories: Sea - Cruise ships, Sea - Shipwrecks
Links: www.faktaomfartyg.se
By: Hinkkanen

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload