Forums

Hate comments

Pages: 1
Matheus_
06/29/20 10:45 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Some people ( mostly anonymous ) are posting a lot of hate and inappropriate comments in a lot of maps. VGT's comment policies says:

----Do not spam
Keep comments on topic
Do not engage in personal attacks
Do not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other users----

The mods were used to delete these comments, so I don't know what's happening with them now.
Some old admins no longer use the site anymore, so I think the new mods need to address it and delete the hate/inciting violence comments, because it is turning into a mess.
Fab
06/30/20 08:27 AM

It looks like if I've been working alone for the last few months. I keep going on accepting, editing or deleting maps but someone else should take care of the comments.
Matheus_
06/30/20 12:26 PM

Keep the good job, bud

I think you are the only active mod in this place right now.

The old admins ( parabellum, kjfitz, mlc1us, milwhcky ) just disappeared

Edited by Matheus_ (06/30/20 12:27 PM)
nic
07/03/20 12:41 PM

Thank you Fab for holding down the line! I was able to make it through all of the spam and ugly comments yesterday. I also disabled comments on some of those maps.

You're both correct that some of the previous moderators aren't as active any more. Matheus has also offered to help with moderating, so we'll get him setup with those tools shortly.

Thank you both!
Carrera
07/22/20 03:43 AM

I just revisited one of my comments and I'm not sure if the bottom half of mine would be too "sensitive..."

https://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/nikki-catsouras-accident-site-31-oct-2006/

I'm not saying that all teen sports car drivers are immature, but if if makes any of you uncertain, you remove the bottom half and leave the top half intact.
Fab
07/23/20 08:18 AM

We can delete the whole comment or leave it.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 8 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 4244