Forums

David Cook's new house

Pages: 1
musicgirl
06/30/09 11:31 AM

Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply
Hey the houses you have listed on your site is David Cook's mother, who resides in Lee Summit.
David just bought a house in Missouri, and some think it's around Independence, MO. Can you locate that house?

Thanks much,
tlp333
06/30/09 12:19 PM

I checked Jackson and Clay County, Missouri, county records for you to see if he had purchased a home in Independence in his own name. Unfortunately, nothing came up. I will add it to my list to keep a watch out for. Most likely since he is famous now, he will purchase his home in the name of a money manager, attorney or trustee, but I guess we shall see.
musicgirl
07/02/09 12:14 PM

Hey thank you so much. I live on the East Coast, not interested in ever going to Missouri, just curious where he bought.

Here is a tip, he was seen in the Independence Target Store, and in The House of Denmark, in Overland Park, MO...so he has to live in that generalized area.

Thanks again.
musicgirl
07/15/09 10:40 AM

just curious what kind of house he bought, that's all.
tlp333
07/15/09 03:26 PM

I hadn't heard anything about him buying a house over there, so whatever you told me originally was news to me, as I would have no idea what type of house he bought. I'll continue to look, but keep me up to speed if you here any more details. Thanks!
musicgirl
08/05/09 05:50 PM

He recently had an interview and said he lives in or near the Lee's Summit area. Isn't Kansas City nearby too? He said he bought in Kansas City and then he said in Lees or around Lees.

Good Luck finding detective.
tlp333
08/10/09 12:24 AM

Yes, Lee's Summit is a suburb of Kansas City. It's the same town where his parents live and their home that is featured on this site.

http://virtualglobetrotting.com/map/61397/

Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye out for it for his new place.
musicgirl
01/23/11 05:04 PM

ok tip, start searching for the Hollywood Hills house. We need pictures.
mlc1us
01/23/11 08:31 PM

Info deleted due to Privacy Request.
mlc1us
Virtual Globetrotting Moderator

Edited by mlc1us (06/17/12 08:47 PM)
musicgirl
05/10/11 11:48 PM

mlc1us - you are genuis.

hell I wish I had a million dollars to buy a house in the hills. Good for cook. He deserves all of his success. A good guy.

Thanks a mill. we are just nosey fans that were curious.
Pages: 1
Extra information
0 registered and 11 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TexasAndroid, kjfitz, AlbinoFlea, Hinkkanen, Pdunn, Parabellum, dda, mlc1us, milwhcky, gordonhigh, Xeba73, tallturtle82, Fab, Matheus_ 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Topic views: 9166