All Saints’ Church in the village of Church Lawton is parish church in the Church of England Diocese of Chester, the Archdeaconry of Macclesfield, and the Deanery of Congleton.
Cemeteries, Religious - Christianity, Buildings - Religious
The church is a Grade II Listed building. The oldest parts of the building are the Romanesque door surround which dates to the eleventh or twelfth century, the perpendicular tower which was built prior to 1555, and the naïve is 19th century (1805).
Links: www.waymarking.com, historicengland.org.uk