Connecticut Hall is a Georgian-style building on the Old Campus of Yale University in New Haven, Connecticut. Built in 1752, it is the oldest building on the Yale campus (in fact its only surviving 18th-century structure) and one of the oldest buildings in Connecticut. The building is the last surviving remnant of the Old Brick Row, the rest of which was demolished after the American Civil War. It has also been known as Old South Middle.
Landmarks, Schools - Colleges/Universities