Originally a train station built in 1909 and located in downtown Corvallis, this building was jacked up and moved in one piece to its current location in 1982. When it was built, it replaced a wooden depot which was also move to a new location. In 1956, the city of Corvallis purchased the building for use by the police department and used it as such until its permanent move. Since its move, it has been occupied bay several restaurants.
For the wooden station that this concrete building replaced, see the map
Here.