The bridge was part of the railway that went from Dunblane to Perth. The bridge is located on the section of line between St. Fillans station and Dalchonzie halt. This section of the railway was known as the "Lochearnhead, St. Fillans and Comrie Railway" and was in use from 1897 to 1951. The bridge is an impressive steel bridge that crosses a small river. A farm track now uses the bridge.
By Drudii @ 2017-03-01 14:45:53