This church was started in the mid-15th century and completed by 1655. In 1784 the choir was made Classical in style, and the nave's 16th century windows were replaced with contemporary stained glass.
Religious - Christianity
It has the curious history of being home to a cult in the early 1700s, which took part in orgies of hysteria as an inducement to curing various ailments. Royal decree put an end to those shenanigans in 1732.