The Essex County Courthouse is located in Newark, New Jersey. It was built in 1904 and was added to the National Register of Historic Places on June 26, 1975.
The building, designed by Cass Gilbert, has a four-story rotunda topped with a Tiffany skylight. It features artwork from some of the most well known artists of the American Renaissance period.
By Mike1989 @ 2013-04-16 15:24:42