Father Thames is a sculpture with Coade stone located on the grounds of Ham House, a 17th century house. The sculpture was commissioned by Wilbraham Tollemache, 6th Earl of Dysart when he took over the estate in the early 1800's. John Bacon's (1740-1799) work was continued by his son John Bacon, Junior after his fathers death.
Homes - Historic, Art - Sculpture
Today the house and sculpture are owned by the National Trust in the UK.
Links: en.wikipedia.org, en.wikipedia.org