The former Danish Air Force Station Avnø closed. It was the aviation school of the Royal Danish Air Force from 1930 to 1993 when it closed.
2001 the area was sold to the the Danish Nature Conservation Trust and the area was converted to a school.
The control tower today is used as observation tower to see what there are of birds and animals in the area.
By Dania @ 2013-01-26 07:32:21