Date opened: 1.5.1872
Location: At the junction of Chuley Road & St. Lawrence Lane
Company on opening: South Devon Railway
Date closed to passengers: 3.11.1958
Date closed completely: 10.9.1962 (goods) 1971
Company on closing: British Railways (Western Region)
Present state: The main station building and trainshed is a listed structure and survives as a garage. The adjacent goods shed also survives. The platform has, however, been demolished.
By Drudii @ 2013-07-27 07:16:49