Ballachulish station was part of the Connel Ferry to Ballachulish line in Scotland. Ballachulish station opened 20th August 1903. The station's goods yard was to the north of the station. The station was renamed Ballchulish & Glencoe two years after it opened. The station was again renamed as Ballachulish (Glencoe) for Kinlochleven in 1908. The station was closed in 1966. Today nothing remains of the station and new houses have been built on the site of the station, but the goods shed in the goods yard still remains today.
Transportation - Rail, Land - Rail