Biltris was a halt in Denmark. The halt was part of the Sjællandske Midtbane, which opened in 1925 and closed in 1936 and had a length of 85 km. The railway ran from Frederikssund to Ringsted.
Land - Rail
What's left today:
Nothing remains of the halt today. The area has been cleared and two new private residences have been built on the site.