Braddan was a small halt on Isle of Man. The halt opened in 1897 and closed 7th September 1968. The halt was opened by the Isle of Man Railway and closed by the Isle of Man Railway. The halt was only used on summer Sunday mornings in order to allow passengers reach the Kirk Braddan Paris Church, which had open air services.
What's left today:
Nothing of the halt reamins today. The bridge that once carried the road over the railway is still clearly visible. The former trackbed has now been tarmaced and is now used as a path. The steps from the road thet went down to the halt are also still there.
By Drudii @ 2015-10-11 13:56:57