Callander Station was a railway station on the Callander & Oban Railway in Scotland. The station opened 1st June 1870 and closed 5th November 1965. The station had one station building, two island platforms and one signal box.
Land - Rail
What's left today:
Sadly nothing is left of the station today. A car park now occupies the site. The only evidence of a railway line ever being here is a metal bridge that once carried a small road over the tracks. The road bridge at the other end of the station has been demolished and infilled, but an orignial singal still stands next to the path that now follows the railway.