Glairlochy station opened in 1904 and closed in 1947. Glairlochy station was on the stations on the Ivergarry & Fort Augustus Railway in Scotland.
Land - Rail
The passenger platform has been demolished and a house is now on its location. One abutment of the footbridge still survives. The goods platform is still extant. The stationmaster's house is now a private house. The whole location of the station is now part of the Gairlochy Holiday Park.
Links: www.theghp.co.uk, www.disused-stations.org.uk