Hammersmith & Chiswick was a station in London. The station opened 8th April 1858, closed its passenger services 1st January 1917 and closed completely 3rd May 1965. The station was opened by the North & South Western Junction Railway and closed by the North & South Western Junction Railway.
Transportation - Rail, Land - Rail
What's left today:
The station has been demolished. A new housing estate now stands on the site of the station and goodsyard.
Links: en.wikipedia.org, www.disused-stations.org.uk