Kershope Foot Station was opened 1.3.1862 and closed 6.1.1969. Kershope Foot was part of the Waverley Route in England and Scotland. The line ran from Edinburgh in Scotland through Midlothian, the Scottish borders and to Carlisle in England.
Land - Rail
Today nothing of the station remains at track level. The stationmaster's house and the booking office are now private houses and stand by the road.