Killin Station was a small railway station in the Scottish town of Killin. The station was part of the Killin Railway that was a small extension going from Killin Junction, through Killin Station and stopped at Loch Tay Station. Killin Station opened 1st April 1886 and closed 1st November 1965. The small Killin Railway connected to the Callander & Oban Railway at Killin Junction, but when the Callander & Oban Railway closed in 1965 also marked the closure of the Killin Railway.
Land - Rail
What's left today:
The single platform and three sidings have all been demolished. A toilet block now stands on the site of the platform and a small walk and cycle path now follows the trackbed.
Links: en.wikipedia.org, en.wikipedia.org