Lasswade Station was opened 12.10.1868, closed to passengers 10.9.1951 and closed completely 18.5.1964. Lasswade Station was part of the Esk Valley Railway in England.
Land - Rail
Today the east end of the platform is highly likely buried beneath infill in the cutting in front of Broomieknowe Tunnel. The rest of the station was demolished in order to make room for a new housing estate at the end of Westmill Road. Broomieknowe Tunnel's portal has now been bricked and there's no access to it. On the other side of the station is Lasswade Viaduct. There's no access to Lasswade Viaduct and the viaduct is now heavily overgrown.