Lavenham Station was opened 9.8.1865, closed to passengers 10.4.1961 and closed completely 19.4.1965. Lavenham Station was part of the Bury St. Edmunds - Long Melford Branch in England.
Today the station has been demolished. The station building was for a long time used as an office, but a new farm building now stands on the site of the station building. The bridge that carried Bury Road over the rails is still there.
By Drudii @ 2014-08-11 11:06:26