Loch Tay Station was a small station on the Killin Railway in Scotland. The station opened 1st April 1886 and closed 9th September 1939. The station had a single platform and the railway left the station and went around a small loop to go back along the single track on the Killin Railway. The station had a small engine shed at the North and had two sidings on a small pier. The station closed in 1939, but because of the engine shed the line still remained active right up to its closure in 1965.
Land - Rail
What's left today:
Nothing of the station remains. Private houses now occupy the site.
Links: en.wikipedia.org, www.railscot.co.uk