Medina Wharf was a halt on Isle of Wight. The halt was opened round a bout 1896 and closed 21st February 1966. The halt was opened by the Cowes & Newport Railway and closed by British Railways (Southern Region).
What's left today:
Nothing of the halt reamins today. The trackbed has been converted into a cycle path.
By Drudii @ 2015-10-19 11:29:05