Mill Hill was a station on Isle of Wight. The station opened 1871 and closed 21st February 1966. The station was opened by the Cowes & Newport Railway and closed by British Railways (Southern Region).
What's left today:
The station building has been demolished. The long section of the sweeping platform edge still remains. The trackbed has been filled up to platform level. The southern part of the station has become part of a housing estate. The tunnel portal is also still there, but bricked up and used as a shooting range for a local gun club.
By Drudii @ 2015-10-19 11:22:27