Newport was a station on Isle of Wight. The station opened 16th June 1862, closed its passenger services 21st February 1966 and completely closed 18th April 1966. The station was opened by the Cowes & Newport Railway and closed by British Railways (Southern Region).
Land - Rail
What's left today:
Sadly nothing remains of the station today. The site has been lost under the construction of the Newport by-pass.