Padstow Station was opened 27.3.1899 and closed 30.1.1967. Padstow Station was part of the North Cornwall Railway in England.
Buildings - Misc, Land - Rail
Today the station building is still there and is now used as a bike hire shop for the Canel Cycle Trail that follows part of the trackbed. The rest of the station is now used a car park. The platform is still there today and the fish shed from 1900 was demolished in 2000 and a new fish shed now stands on the site.