St. Aubin was a station on Jersey. The station opened 25th October 1870 and closed 30th September 1936. The station was opened by the Jersey Railway Company and closed by The Jersey Railways and Tramways Limited.
Land - Rail
What's left today:
The main station building and the terminus hotel still survive. The area where platform 1 and 2 were has now become a car park. The site of platform 3 has now become a road leading down to the car park.