St. Helier Green Street was a temporary station on Jersey. The station opened 7th August 1873 and closed 5th May 1874. The station was opened by the Jersey Eastern Railway and closed by the Jersey Eastern Railway.
Due to the builiding delay of St. Helier Snow Hill, the station did not open when the railway opened, so the railway company built a temporary station near Green Street.
What's left today:
Nothing remains of the station today. A roundabout now occupies the site.
By Drudii @ 2015-10-28 13:46:12