St. John's was a railway station on the Isle of Man. The station opened in 1884, closed to passengers in 1927 and closed completely in 1960. The station was opened by the Isle of Man Railway
Transportation - Rail, Land - Rail
What's left today:
The station building remains, but is now used as a private residence. The platform has been removed.