Union Mills was a station on Isle of Man. The station opened 1st July 1873 and closed 7th September 1968. The station was opened by the Isle of Man Railway and closed by the Isle of Man Railway. The station was opened to serve the nearby village of Union Mills. The Douglas to Peel was a single track railway that had a passing loop through the station too.
What's left today:
The steps leading down from the road to the station are still there today. A short section of track with a rail mounted crane on it. The Peel bound platform also remains.
By Drudii @ 2015-10-11 14:07:02