Whippingham was a station on Isle of Wight. The station opened 20th December 1875 and closed 21st September 1953. The station was opened by the Ryde & Newport Railway and closed by British Railways (Southern Region).
Land - Rail
What's left today:
The station building survies today, but is now a private residence. The trackbed has been converted into a cycle path. The down platform still survives, but is heavily overgrown. The station is quite hard to see from the path as the station has had a high fence erected.