The Historic Quaker Friends Meeting house was built in 1775 and is still in use today. During the Revolutionary War the built was requisitioned by both sides at various times and was literally caught in the crossfire during the Battle of Ironworks Hill. It was used by the Hessians as a headquarters and by the colonial army as a commissary. We believe that most of what we encountered here was simply residual energy left by the past events but there were a few instances that indicate that there may be a spirit or two here which is not at all uncommon in a house of worship.
Buildings - Religious