Milton Hershey began construction of the building in 1929 in the midst of the Great Depression. Several other building in the area were also started during this time and provided hundreds of Jobs to suffering Pennsylvanians. In September 1933 the doors opened and served as a stage theater and also movie theater for the workers of the Chocolate factory directly across the street. To this day the original projectors are used to screen classic films.
Theatres - Stage