The Heryford Brothers Building (also known locally as the Elks Building) is a historic commercial building in Lakeview, Oregon, United States. It was built in 1913 by William P. Heryford, a local rancher and businessman. The building has changed hands several times over the years, but it has remained in continuous use since it was constructed. Today, the Heryford Building is an active commercial structure serving as the home for the local Elks Lodge and a number of small businesses. Because of its importance to local history, the Heryford Building is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.