High Knoll Fort

High Knoll Fort


Longwood, Saint Helena (SH)
High Knoll Fort was originally built in 1799 at the behest of the English East India Company. The fort reopened in 2010 to tourists as it offers a commanding view of the island and gives visitors a taste of life during Napoleon's stay on the island.

Advertisement

Around the World Mailing List

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement