Part of this church dates from the building constructed in 1189 that was erected after the previous church burnt down in 1174. During the 14th century the steeple was added, the nave widened, two aisles were added and two transepts. In the early 17th century a gallery was added to cater for the increasing congregation.
Buildings - Religious
Links: www.htcambridge.org.uk, en.wikipedia.org, historicengland.org.uk