The J. C. Newman Cigar Company was founded in 1895 in Cleveland, Ohio by Julius Caeser Newman, a Hungarian immigrant. Originally Newman rolled his own cigars in the family barn. In 1910 the business moved to Tampa, FL to the historic Regensburg cigar factory. The company is family owned and in its fourth generation.
Companies - Headquarters, Companies - Plants/Factories
The company manufactures and distributes several cigar brands, including: Cuesta-Rey, Diamond Crown, Arturo Fuente and Brick House.