The J. Mack Robinson College of Business Administration Building is a 14 story highrise at the corner of Broad and Marietta streets in the Fairlie-Poplar district of Downtown Atlanta that houses the business school of Georgia State University. When completed in 1901 as the Empire Building, it was the first steel-frame structure, and the tallest in the city until surpassed by the Candler Building in 1906. The original design and/or later additions were works of Morgan & Dillon and of Hentz, Adler & Shutze. In 1972, while named the Citizens & Southern National Bank Building, the structure was added to the National Register of Historical Places.
Buildings - Schools, Famous Architects