The Kamppi Center combines the commercial need for streamlined, optimized shopping environment with the necessary supply of customers by maximum accessibility and mobility.
One of the first of its kind in Europe, the center consists of:
* Central bus terminal for local buses (underground).
* Long-distance traffic terminal (underground).
* Kamppi metro station (underground).
* A freight depot (underground).
* Internal parking area (underground).
* 6 floor shopping center with a supermarket, shops, restaurants, night clubs and service points.
* High-class offices and residential apartments.