The style of the compound will be a mixture of classical Italian architecture and Indian detailing and flair.
It was designed by Rojo Architecture and will be built by Onicx Construction.
The main house will have an area of 63,310 square feet.
The estate will also include:
– 32,526 air-conditioned square feet
– 15,376-square-foot central portion, with formal living areas, home theater and a Hindu temple (includes 3700-square-foot banquet dining room)
– 8,695-square-foot left wing (will be the house of Dr. Kiran and his wife)
– 8,455-square-foot right wing (will be the home of Dr. Kiran's son and his wife)
– 17,626 square feet in covered exteriors
– 13,158-square-foot 12-car garage
Dr. Kiran Patel will be building smaller homes on the property for family members.
There will be two smaller residences (both around 7,500 square feet) for his two daughters, which will be connected to the main house by walkways. There will also be 3 guest houses (all around 1,254 square feet) as well as a 3,600 square foot maintenance building .
Total square footage for all buildings is a whopping 85,672 square feet.
Other features are to include a 450-foot-long swimming pool, waterfalls, fountains, and ponds. A glass lotus blossom structure for yoga practice and a replica of the Taj Mahal carved into a rock mountain also were included in the plans.
Plans for a helipad were scrapped.