Leighton Hall is an historic house 0.5 miles (1 km) to the west of Yealand Conyers, Lancashire, England. It is a Grade II* listed building.
It was the seat of the 1642-1673 Middleton Baronetcy of George Middleton. The present house was built in 1759–61 in Georgian style to a design by John Hird. The façade was Gothicized in 1822–25 using local white limestone. In 1870 Paley and Austin replaced the west side of the building, and added a tower and a wing.
By Dania @ 2010-08-16 15:45:08