Leith Harbour (abandoned)

Leith Harbour (abandoned)


Stormness, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (GS)
The station was in operation from 1909 until 1965. It was the largest of seven whaling stations, situated near the mouth of Stromness Bay.
The station was in operation from 1909 until 1965. It was the largest of seven whaling stations, situated near the mouth of Stromness Bay.
View in Google Earth Abandoned
Links: en.wikipedia.org
By: Mike1989

Advertisement

Around the World Mailing List

Comments

Policies
Please enable images and enter code to post
Reload

Advertisement