Leys of Marlee is a stone circle located in the Scottish county of Perthshire. The circle consists of six standing stones. The circle did contain more stones but the B947 was built in 1856 and runs right through the middle of the circle and resulted in the western stone and the most north-easterly were moved to make way for the road, and the southernmost stone was broken during the road-making. The road is still active today and the council has now put up road markings to slow drivers down when going past the site.
By Drudii @ 2018-02-10 18:57:19