The Museum of Fine Arts (Dutch: Museum voor Schone Kunsten (MSK)) in Ghent, Belgium, is situated at the East side of the Citadelpark (near the Stedelijk Museum voor Actuele Kunst).
The museum holds a large permanent collection of art from the Middle Ages until mid 20th Century. The collection focuses on Flemish Art (Southern Netherlands) but also has several European- especially French- paintings. It also has a large amount of sculptures.
Next to its permanent collection the museum organises temporary exhibitions (approximately 2 every year).
The building was designed by city architect Charles van Rysselberghe around 1900.