National Theatre of Panama is located in the old city of Panama, next to the church of San Francisco and the Plaza Bolivar. Its construction was ordered by Act 52 of 1904.
Theatres - Concert, Theatres - Opera
The National Theatre is part of a cross-shaped building. The other part is occupied by National Palace. The theater was designed by Italian architect Genaro Ruggieri, with a style of Italian operetta theater, and opened on October 1, 1908.