The Old Plaza Firehouse is the oldest fire station in the city of Los Angeles.
Built in 1884, it operated as a firehouse until 1897.
The building was restored in the 1950s and opened as a firefighting museum in 1960. The museum features helmets, photos, and firefighting equipment of the late 19th and early 20th centuries.
By kjfitz @ 2015-05-15 12:05:39