The Old Shelby County Courthouse is a defunct courthouse in Columbiana, Alabama. It was built in 1854. It served as the courthouse for Shelby County until 1906 when a larger court facility was built. It also served as Columbiana's city hall. Since 1982, it has housed the Shelby County Museum and Archives and its operator, the Shelby County Historical Society.
Government - Local, Museums - History
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places on October 29, 1974. It was subsequently listed on the Alabama Register of Landmarks and Heritage on January 25, 2011.